Sunday, November 25, 2007

OK, I lied...

I was supposed to have finished my Red Rocks trip report this weekend. However, "Jello" called on Friday and needed a place to stay on his way back from visiting the family over Thanksgiving. I picked him up Saturday afternoon, and on Sunday, instead of him driving back in the crazy end-of-the-weekend traffic, we went climbing at the gym.

In any case, it ain't happening this weekend, but I may get "Jello" to become an occasional contributor to this blog. He is building a website that will host similar content (only his versions of our adventures, among others), but he may also write a bit on this as well...if I can get him to actually do it (I've offered to write some things on his site, just to be fair and balanced). So stay tuned for a possible Arkansas Horseshoe Canyon report...

In other news, I've now jumped on lead my first 5.12s. I haven't done them clean, and I'm a ways away from that, but it's a start.

No comments: